Sometimes it is simply necessary to remove the papilloma if it looks unsightly. Such uncomfortable growths can appear in the armpits, face, neck and under the mammary glands. We tell you how to remove papillomas on the body at home quickly and effectively.
There are cases where self-medication is simply dangerous.
Therefore, you need to consult a doctor before using any of these methods.
Causes of papillomas
The appearance of growth on the neck, eyelids, under the armpits or in the groin causes the papilloma virus. It can be transmitted through home contact, with minor skin damage and also through sexual contact.
For a long time, such a virus can remain in the body without symptoms. With a weakened immune system, this infection can become more active.The factors that stimulate their growth are:
- Weakening of the body due to previous illnesses.
- Hormonal changes.
- Problems with the endocrine system.
- Physical fatigue.
- Nervous stress and stressful situations.
- Long-term use of certain drugs with strong effects.
In this case, the wart must be able to detect. It is characterized by rounded shapes and a diameter of up to 10 mm. The color of growth varies from flesh to brown.
Remember that if there are any changes during the accumulation, you can not self-medicate.
Why do you need to remove papillomas?
According to reviews, it is necessary to remove the uncomfortable growth of the body only if it interferes. For example, massaging clothes.
Remember that warts can become a source of self-infection. In addition, it can be reborn, as well as becoming contagious to relatives and friends.
Therefore, in the presence of such growths, you need to undergo an examination and, if possible, get rid of them.
Formations must be removed for two reasons: cosmetic and medical. They appear ugly, especially on the face or eyes, and can also develop into dangerous formations.
How to remove papillomas on the body at home and when they can not be removed
You can not remove growth with folk remedies in such cases:
- They grow rapidly and become black, red or brown.
- They are located on the mucous membranes of the nasopharynx, mouth, corners of the eyes or eyelids.
- With bleeding, torn and loose edges.
You can not remove the papilloma with a knife or scissors. This will cause the infection to spread. This procedure can lead to death. Papillomas can not be tied the old fashioned way with the help of strands and hair.
Genital mutilation can only be removed by a gynecologist.
When there is no doubt that the wart is the most common, you can try to remove it at home. How can such a structure be removed quickly, the expert can tell.
For revocation, the following methods are used:
- medical treatment;
- medicinal herbal juice;
- medicinal decoctions and essential oils;
- infusion of alcohol.
Medicines from the pharmacy for transport at home
You can try to remove the growth with pharmacy products. They destroy the structure of the images and also prevent cell division.
You can use these drugs:
- herbal products.
These methods should not be used unless the nature of the formation is clear. If the wart is malignant, removing it will only cause damage.
How to remove papillomas on the body at home - the use of cryopreparations
In their action, they are similar to liquid nitrogen and freeze growth. Of these funds, it is appropriate to withdrawa medicine containing a mixture of dimethyl alcohol and propane.
With it you can remove small growth or even hanging wart.
It is produced in the form of aerosols. It is used outdoors, the composition is applied with an inscription and applied10-30 seconds.
After that, you need a two-week break. There should be no more than three such methods.
This medicine is not allowed in pregnant and breast-feeding women, in patients with diabetes and in children under 5 years of age.
Larger warts can be removed with another medicine of a similar composition. It allows you to remove the growth, their diameterup to 7 mm.
According to reviews, the use of such funds does not always have the desired effect. There are cases of damage to healthy skin.
Therefore, when using them, you must follow the instructions.
It is worth trying remedies that are made from plants with toxic and cauterizing properties.
But at the same time, even with these drugs, you should not remove excessive warts.
Try these tools:
- castor oilhelps with plantar warts. It is applied to the steam area and covered with plaster on top. Procedure to be followedat least 10 times.
- Can be useddrug with celandine. Before using the medicine, you need to lubricate the skin around the growth with an oily cream. The composition is applied with a special character. This procedure is rather painful.
- Salicylic acidapplied to papilloma before bedtime and in the morning the composition is washed off. Treat like this for a month.
- Medicines containingsalicylic acid, tetré oil and castor oil. The material is spread in a thin layer on the formation. The procedure must be repeated2-3 times.
Among these drugs are drugs that have a corrosive and mummifying effect. They usually contain acids, bases and ethanol.
So, here are the main drugs:
- Podophyllotoxin drugsonly works on warts. It is applied with a special mower twice a day for three days. The treatment process can not be performed more than 4 times.
- A solution that is a medicine with a burning effect. It containsphenol and tricresol.
- Moresoft counterpartthe first remedy. It is applied several times in a row with a stick. To prevent damage to healthy skin, it must be treated with a special composition.
- A prescription-only medicine as it contains itvarious acids. If used incorrectly, burns can occur.
- Pencil containing silver nitrate. It allows you to cauterize papillomas, and also destroys bacteria. It is used not only for warts, but also for cracks, wounds and other damage to the skin.
Removal of papillomas folk remedies
There are also national ways to deal with growth. You can use washing soap or tar.
To do this, a soft piece is applied to the affected area for half an hour. After that you need to remove all the residue.
The following methods are also used:
- Treatment with aloe. In this case, the sheet is cut and placed on the diseased area and a bandage is placed on top.
- You can make ice cubes from celandine juice and also apply to the growth.
- Cauterization is performed with tea tree oil in pure form. In this case, the composition should be applied punctually to avoid burns.
- It is worth trying to make a mixture of garlic with any cream.
- A common remedy for removing papillomas is celandine. It can be used to treat the growth of the abdomen and other parts of the body.
Great care should be taken when using conventional medicines. Remember that they should not be taken orally and should not enter the mucous membranes.
Prevention of papillomas
As an adjunct treatment and to prevent relapse, preventive measures are needed.
Here they are:
- Check your papillomavirus regularly for screening.
- If there are burnt such growths, then you need to control their growth and change the shape.
- Use special protective measures during intercourse and also avoid casual relationships.
- Constantly strengthen your immune system, eat right and harden.
In some cases, such a disease is even vaccinated against.
If the formations are not treated in time, they can become a source of infection or start to grow.
To get rid of such problems permanently, go to a dermatologist who will make a detailed diagnosis.